Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

My rent is expiring in 3 months!! Went round to check the new rates for extension and it's 20% higher!!!!

Now I'm wondering if it's better to move to Whampoa area or just go HK Island. The biggest headache is getting furnitures for me. Any suggestions?

All I can say is bastards!

You can say that again

Quote Originally Posted by qlloaky:
    You can say that again
    BARRRR STARDS.

I used to live there and they did the same to me. I liked the place but not very convenient and moved to save 70% on rent.

Sorry, can't really comment on other places in the area. Best to check out the estate agents around Whampoa.

Take note. The way ventilation ducts are designed, if you do not switch it on, stench from units near you may filter in. Smoke from smokers seems to always get into the bathroom!!

My rent is expiring in 3 months!! Went round to check the new rates for extension and it's 20% higher!!!!

Now I'm wondering if it's better to move to Whampoa area or just go HK Island. The biggest headache is getting furnitures for me. Any suggestions?
    You'll pay about the same as Harbour front for a significantly bigger 2 or 3 bed private apartment in Harbour Place or Royal Peninsula, plus a few bills of course. I'm in RP, never looked at Whampoa gardens, although I do like the area.

Shame they couldn't have kept the ferry running until the new MTR opens mind. Bastards!
    Sent from my MB525 using GeoClicks Mobile

I'm starting my countdown. 60 days till end of my stay in Harbourfront.

Comment 1
    I love the fact that I can pay rent with credit card!! The points I accumulate goes to grocery vouchers!
    Comment 2
    I enjoy looking out for the bus queue to Peninsula hotel! Like clockwork, 1 free shuttle every 15 minutes

Comment 3

The ease of having functional furnitures in good(almost new) conditions when I first moved to HK!! There's even toiletries, u just need to show up with clothes to start living a new home!

We are moving out of Harbourfront at End of the month.We are living in E and have few stuff to off load, So if you are moving in and want some real input on how good or bad this place is then please send us message or 931 878 32

Unhappy

Also, I want to add a note about the Hung Hom Ferry. I emailed them to ask, why the service has been stoppend?
    Reason :: They didnt get any reponse on tenders and the contract ended on 1st April. They invited bids twice but there was no response. Hence, the Ferry has been terminated and probably will not start for a while.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast