Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

When will the MTR start there? 2014? I would say that would squash any ferry service in an instant.

I hated having to walk around the carpark to get to the ferry. On a hot day it's not good.

Well, it's good that path from Hb front to ferry terminal is close to completion!! It's been over a year of construction to built 200 m stretch of path!!

The path looks really good. Not open yet but I do see ppl walk there and stand fishing We're moving out end of this week since we're relocating to Europe. We did like Harbourfront for the price we had it but I think they would quote us at least 20% more than what we pay now

That's the plan. Whatever you pay now, add 20% to it when u want to extend your contract!!

True. Can't blame them, it's just business sense. I would pay the 20% extra since I like it very much if it wasn't for the fact I'm relocating. I think it's pretty good value for money, even with the increase but I'm also pretty sure other ppl might think otherwise

Well, I'm moving out. But I do agree if anyone is relocating to HK, this is a good fuss free place to start!!

I am panning to go for an apartment here in Harbourfront. I work in central and planning to take my wife and kid ( 8 months old) to HK and move into HF. Couple of inputs from you guys

1. How long it takes to central if i take bus from the cross harbour tunnel bus stop ( Thats what google map says) and also any other convenient route other than the free shuttle.

2. Is there a medical facility available nearby for some urgent consultation for the kid.

3.What is the feedback on the utility stores near by

4. Is there any indians staying there who can help me out in getting things settled for my kid.

Thanks in advance.

1. no idea
    2. doctors are plentiful as are hospitals
    3. what is a "utility" store?
    4. indians are everywhere

I would prefer ferry from Tsim Sha Sui. It takes just 5-7 minutes and it is the cheapest 2-2.5 HKD on week days.There are lots of clinics in Hung Hom area. There is Wellcome and Park-n-shop plus good vegetables and wet market, u get everything possible, maybe except for some Indian vegetables you may have to go to Chung King Mansions.
    I am an indian staying in the same complex for the last 4 years.Will be glad to answer any further queries that you may have. Presently in India. Have you already come to Hong Kong or will you be going soon?

You have a few options crossing the harbour, which is fastest depends on tunnel traffic and traffic once on the island.

Bus, taxi, ferry, MTR, take your pick. It rarely takes more than 30 minute s.
    You've got a big park n shop and a wellcome in whampoa gardens for supermarkets.

Sent from my MB525 using GeoClicks Mobile

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast