Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

hello all.i see this thread is old but im involved in a lawsuit against the harbourfront horizon about illegally not returning uor deposit ,which apparantly was not legal the way they took it if this has ver happened to you please let me know as i have aleady other people involved this might become a class action lawsuit and you may be entitled to compensation!

joseph2011 and virago like this.

hello all ....if the harbourfront has kept a portion of your deposit please email me and let me know.we are involved in a class action lawsuit and you may be entitled to compensation--no im not a lawyer but a former res

Quote Originally Posted by 09515116g:
    hello all.i see this thread is old but im involved in a lawsuit against the harbourfront horizon about illegally not returning uor deposit ,which apparantly was not legal the way they took it if this has ver happened to you please let me know as i have aleady other people involved this might become a class action lawsuit and you may be entitled to compensation!
    I might be wrong, but Hong Kong does not currently allow class action lawsuits.

please read this article about harbourfront hrizon..i am also involved in a lawsuit against them for illegally keeping deposits..if this has happened to you please let me know,this is possibly turning into a class action and you may be able to get your money back!!!

Cheung Kong accused of fee breach at flats | HK News Watch | Latest Hong Kong, China & World News | SCMP.com

I'm not aware that there's a deposit. I just moved out this month. All I'm owed is the electricity deposit. I think it's HKD1500. Could be more,,,,,

The dry cleaning is, of course, over priced - you can get a better deal elsewhere ^ like in the mall. The cleaning service is a joke - Harbourfront charges $340 HKD for a so called cleaning service. They wipe some of your things with a damp cloth and only stay for a maximum of 45 minutes. This was confirmed by their manager to me today. Given that minimum wage in HK is $28HKD per hour I think that sounds like someone is making a pretty tidy profit for pretending to clean your room.

I would be very interested to know your progress with this - it seems that they are involved in many dodgy practices, especially taking advantage of expats.

i would like to know your progress

Quote Originally Posted by qlloaky:
    I'm not aware that there's a deposit. I just moved out this month. All I'm owed is the electricity deposit. I think it's HKD1500. Could be more,,,,,
    I wasn't asked for a deposit either, but I think if you're late with the rent then they ask for a months deposit after that. (plus $200 to open your door).

Have had a generally good experience with the staff there, although they can be a bit cold on the front desk at times.

I just renewned my contact and they kept my deposit and ask for another ...

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast