Okay, here is my first draft... please feel free to add any changes or let me know what you think...
Dear Harbourfront Horizon Management:
We have been relatively happy Harbourfront Horizon residents, however upon several discussions with neighbors, we have all agreed that this apartment complex needs some changes. Below we have listed our frustrations along with possible remedies, and hope you will take them into consideration.
1. Gym hours and usage – We would all appreciate longer hours in the evening, and more time during the day. Proposed hours: 6:30am to 10:00pm. If you must take a break during the day, please do not do so during peak lunch hours; instead, how about 2:00-3:00pm? Also, please check footwear/attire for gym users; some of it is inappropriate (i.e. slippers instead of sneakers, etc.).
2. Pool hours – Why must you close during the nicest part of the day (12:00-2:00pm)? That is when most of us would like to use the pool. We propose no break at all, but if you must, we suggest later in the afternoon.
3. Recycling – Other apartment complexes have bins, such as the Royal Peninsula, and we wish you would place bins for glass, plastic, cans and newspapers in each garbage area.
4. Shuttle bus commuting – It always seems impossible to use the bus, especially during peak morning commute hours. We suggest having two buses at a time (to carry more passengers) or running the buses more frequently from 7:30am-9:00am, every 10 minutes rather than 15 minutes.
5. Cable television – While we appreciate “free” television, the cable channels we currently have are insufficient, especially English-language news. It has become painfully clear that we cannot install our own outside cable source such as NOW TV, so please offer a better selection in the channels we are allowed to receive. If you cannot do that, perhaps you could offer a package within Harbourfront Horizon that we could pay for in addition to what we have. At least add CNN – it is based right here in Hong Kong!
We realize that this is a relatively new facility so things may not be perfect yet, but these are major issues that we have noticed and kindly urge you to take them into consideration as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards.