second draft... made a few changes with your suggestions, but please feel free to copy and paste and edit it yourselves...
Dear Harbourfront Horizon Management:
Although, we have been relatively happy Harbourfront Horizon residents, upon several discussions with neighbors, we have all agreed that this apartment complex needs some changes. Below we have listed our frustrations along with possible remedies, and hope you will take them into consideration.
1. Gym hours and usage – We would all appreciate longer hours in the evening, and more time during the day. Proposed hours: 6:30am to 10:00pm. If you must take a break during the day, please do not do so during peak lunch hours; instead, how about 2:00-3:00pm? Also, please check footwear/attire for gym users; some of it is inappropriate (i.e. slippers instead of sneakers, etc.).
2. Pool hours – Why must you close during the nicest part of the day (12:00-2:00pm)? That is when most of us would like to use the pool. It seems there is enough staff to cover even lunch and dinner hours, if each of them work in shifts. We propose no break at all, but if you must, we suggest later in the afternoon.
3. Recycling – We wish you would place bins for glass, plastic, cans and newspapers in each block; only one set per block would be necessary.
4. Shuttle bus commuting – It always seems impossible to use the bus during peak morning commute hours. We suggest having two buses at a time (to carry more passengers) or running the buses more frequently from 7:30am-9:00am, every 10 minutes rather than 15 minutes. Also, it seems many people just get off at the KCR station, so perhaps you could allocate certain buses to go directly to TST while others go to the KCR station?
5. Cable television – While we appreciate “free” television, the cable channels we currently have are insufficient, especially English-language news and sports. It has become painfully clear that we cannot install our own outside cable source such as NOW TV, so please offer a better selection in the channels we are allowed to receive. If you cannot do that, perhaps you could offer a package within Harbourfront Horizon that we could pay for in addition to what we have. At least add CNN – it is based right here in Hong Kong!
We realize that this is a relatively new facility so things may not be perfect yet, but these are major issues that we have noticed and kindly urge you to take them into consideration as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards.