Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Harbourfront Horizon

Hi,

I am planning to move to Hong Kong sometime next month. Anyone staying at Harbourfront Horizon? How is the apartment? Do they provide maid cleaning? Is there a dry cleaner's downstairs? What are the shops in the surrounding area? How long does it really take to get from the residence to Central?

Any other advice?

Thanks all

Hey there,

I'm staying at Harbourfront horizon; been here for about 1mth now. They do have maid services, it's optional on top of monthly rent - starting at $320HK for a weekly visit. Dry cleaners are just downstairs. The apartments are nice, fully furnished. My place is 2bedrm and about 700sq.ft (I think). It's got good views and security. It's a new complex made up of 4 buildings joined in and E shape. One whole floor of Tower B is dedicated to the club house - all new equipments: mahjong/karaoke room, gym (limited equipment of course), computer room with free internet, steam & sauna rooms, a mini theatre (BYO DVD) and kids play room. Outside you have a 68m resort style outdoor pool, a taxi rank and free shuttle buses to TST MTR & Hunghom KCR every 20mins.

My partner works in Citic tower (5min from Admiralty MTR) and he says it takes him about 30mins to get to work in the morning.

Shops are just a 10min walk and everything is available i.e restaurants, ParkNshop, Wellcome, homewares. There's even a cinema there - haven't tried it out yet. Or just take the shuttle to TST (10-15mins). As for the bar/party scene - I'm still looking! But we mainly go to LKF - it's all we know.

I did a bit of apartment hunting before I found this place and for our budget, it's a pretty good deal.

If you need any further details, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

I am in tower E level 10 - Yipee I have a neighbour!!!

hi lostviolet!
    where is this harbourfront horizon located at? we're plannin on moving there in jan'08. u said u have a 2 bedroom apt? how much r u payin for it if u don't mind me asking? is there a website i can look at for the property?

thanks a bunch

Website - under construction

Hi indoboysf,

The Harbourfront website (http://www.horizonhotels.com.hk/harbourfront.html) is still under construction but you can browse the sister hotel (me thinks) below; to get an overview of the services:
    http://www.horizonsuitehotel.com/eng/service.html

I've seen lots of ads for the apartment around the neighbourhood and some ads say starting price is around $9.5K per month, but at the front of our building itself they've changed the banner to starting price of $11.5K (if I remember correctly). This price does not yet include maid service, electricity and in-home broadband internet - which are all optional. Prices also depend on what level you want to live on and the distance from the shoreline; cheaper rent = lower floor and further back.

I've attached an aerial pic for you to view. You can get a better pic of the area if you have Google Earth - search for 'Hung hom Ferry Pier 'and look to the left along the shore line where you'll see an 'E' shape block of buildings.

I'm on level 10 and about 2 apartments back from the front of the building. Tis a lovely view that more than makes up for the size of the apartment.

Good luck with your apartment hunting!

Thank u for the infos lost!
    i have one question though, where is this hung hom ferry pier located at? is it on the kowloon/hong kong side? near the harbour city? sorry, not familiar with hgk yet

thank u again!
    -O

Hi indoboysf,

Sorry for the late reply - I've been out of the country and away from the computer

It is located on the Kowloon side - another map attached for ya

just went to the harbour front horizon this past weekend, should be moving in early nov....

just FYI for those interested, they are having a special rate ($2000 off) right now with the units that are facing "Wan Chai" with the harbour view (louder coz of all the container work going on)..........something that one might be able to tolerate for the price

and lostViolet, how you like it so far? seems like they close the pool and the gym pretty early........

and i tried to walk to the ferry harbour, what a stupid walk as they fence off this "DIRECT" path to the harbour and you gotta go all the way around it to get the the harbour, which ended up took like 15 mins instead of a 8 mins walk........

Haha, the longer walk is them making sure you get your recommended daily dose of exercise - plus making up for the gym and pool being closed so often and at ridiculous hours of the day.

Overall the place is great, the location is good too and I love the shuttle bus! I tell my friends in Australia that I have a personal chauffer . If only I had more time to enjoy it. I work from home but at spasticallly long hours

Seems the Harbourfront crew is growing - hope to find enough residents to start a Table Tennis tournament soon!!

hi guys, i stay at harbourview horizon as well! a big welcome to our neighbours! cheerios

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast