Need service apt feedback

Closed Thread

Need service apt feedback

Hi all- I am looking to get a serviced apartment for ~6months for under $25000.
    It would be great to hear of any recent experiences and recommendation (Threads on the topic are quite old). Also, I understand the rents can be bargained down for a long lease. Would be good to get a range if anyone has done this recently.
    I am looking at places ~10mins mtr/bus routes/escalator within 20mins commute to IFC. A gym would be good addition but i would take a more functional kitchen counter over it.
    Also, any recent experiences at Shama apt (Midlevels)?

Thanks.

I've just finished looking at services appt options. I'm currently in the Parkview, well above your budget, and need to be out by 2nd March. Luckily I've found somewhere permanent. I looked at services apartments as an emergency. Though I work in Admiralty I didn't wa t the 10 min from work thing so I've not looks between Kennedy and CWB. When researching Happy Valley might work for you.

If you could hack the commute. Gold Coasthave short term 2 ed at Sub 20k plus utilities say 1.5K per month. They have shuttles but also the money you would save would cover a couple of taxis per week. I viewed last Sat and was impressed and I'm hard to please)

Apologies for typos !

Thanks "ByebyeEngland". Did you mean that you couldn't find any decent serviced apts under 25k in your search? I was under the impression that a studio of ~250-300sqft is doable in that range..

Nope I took it to mean you were happy to pay up to 25K. That's around the same budget as I had so I didn't look too much at the cheaper end though plenty came up if size is not your issue

Oh and my permanent option fell through. Grrrrrrr ! So it looks like I'm Gold Coast bound as none of the other options suit my needs apart from one still in negotiation but we're poles apart at the moment.

Plenty available if you google services spots HK