Serviced Apartment or Holiday Flat in Mui Wo

Closed Thread

Exclamation Serviced Apartment or Holiday Flat in Mui Wo

I thought I had a serviced apartment lined up in Mui Wo only to find out that they have contracted them all out for one year.

Does anyone know of any serviced apartments in Mui Wo? Or how about a holiday flat like the ones in Cheung Chau? They have a really nice one that is affordable for a 21 night stay but don't want to be taking the ferry back and forth. Would prefer to stay in Mui Wo or at least south Lantau.

Can anyone help???

Hi Betty,
    Try:- www.findleyleung.com.hk
    www.propertrip.com.hk
    www.easyreach.com.hk

I've noticed from a previous thread you'r
    interested in buying a village house in Mui Wo,
    prices are rising in South Lantau so I should'nt waste time in buying asap.
    Good Luck.

Thanks Island Girl but I already have these three. It was actually Findley Lueng that has serviced apartments advertised on their website but when I did an inquiry I was told they are all book for over a year - all of them!

Does Island Girl mean you live on Lantau? Do you know of any holiday flats like on Cheung Chau?

Someone here on the forum spoke about a B&B room (just one) attached to a restaurant or pub. I'll have to do a search and get more info. We're coming on air miles but need to find cheap accommodations for 3 weeks near Mui Wo.

We weren't planning on visiting next year but my mother-in-law is getting old and not so healthy these days so she wants us to visit (even though we were just there October 2006).

Thanks for the tip on rising costs but we can't move until our mortgage is paid for. That is what we will be using to retire and buy in HK.

Any Mui Wo residents on this forum that can help?

Last edited by BettyInToronto; 20-09-2007 at 07:32 AM.