Any recommendations?

Closed Thread

Any recommendations?

Does anyone know of any accommodation that rents on month to month basis that permits pets? I am currently in HK in serviced apartment but my girlfriend is coming in 3 weeks with our little pooch. The place I am currently in does not allow pets. I am thinking of buying a place very shortly and since this may take some time to finalize, I need to find accommodation that will be flexible (ie 2 month stay is ok but can't do a 6 month lease) and place needs to be dog friendly. Our budget is 15k or so.

Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy:
    Does anyone know of any accommodation that rents on month to month basis that permits pets? I am currently in HK in serviced apartment but my girlfriend is coming in 3 weeks with our little pooch. The place I am currently in does not allow pets. I am thinking of buying a place very shortly and since this may take some time to finalize, I need to find accommodation that will be flexible (ie 2 month stay is ok but can't do a 6 month lease) and place needs to be dog friendly. Our budget is 15k or so.

Thanks very much.
    One of the Shama serviced apartments does (or at least did). I think its the one in Soho.