5 month short lease

Closed Thread

5 month short lease

I will move to overseas then have to terminate my lease before contract expires. Is anyone interest to take over my lease from Nov 07 to Mar 08 or probably longer if you like. This is a very new fully furnished 2 bdr apt, just opposite to Tseung Kwan O MRT station. If you are interested, email me [email protected] or call me 65489896

How much is the Lease?

8200/per month including management fee but excluding bills.

Ok, well, I would like to have a look if possible? It sounds good - where is the actual place - i'm still figuring my way around Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by rey1780:
    Ok, well, I would like to have a look if possible? It sounds good - where is the actual place - i'm still figuring my way around Hong Kong!

sorry to check out this website so late. are you still looking for apt? mine is in park central, Tseung Kwan O, just opposite to TKO MTR station. call me 65489896 if you are interested.

I will still have a look if possible then, I am in my studio until end of Oct so am still looking for another place, just PM me about a time and day - I would like to view it as soon as possible though
    Thanks