Serviced Apartment

Serviced Apartment

Hi all

Me and my fioncee are new arrivals here in HK. We have stayed a couple of days in a hotel on Hong Kong Island (Causeway Bay). We are getting tired of eating out so we are now looking for a serviced apartment on HK Island. Our plan is to stay one month in a serviced apartment and then find out what area we prefer to live in and then sign up for an apartment for 12 months.

We are looking for 500-600 sq.ft.and about 10-13K for one month.

Any help would be appreciated!

cya around

I think it was the Newton on HK side (not the one on Kowloon side) that had pretty nice apartments for around 15K. THere is one on Kowloon side, likely cheaper and near the Flower Market. Other suites I saw were more expensive--but there was something posted here recently that looked very good in TST.

Good luck.

Royal Plaza

This one is in the Royal Plaza Hotel located above the Grand Century Mall (next to Mongkok KCR station). For the 450sq feet room, I paid HK$13,500 which wasn't bad. However, I didn't like the 1 month deposit which took 2 weeks to return to me after I moved out. You get one membership to their gym with the contract (might be able to negotiate 2 out of it).
    If you don't mind staying in Hunhom, New World Hotel advertise some cheaper package (starting at $9,000). I threw away the flyer that they put in our mailbox.
    - Jet