Like Tree6Likes

Tsuen Wan - Budget of $8-$11k

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Now I have started the debate I may vacate the forum

Also, the one thing no one has accounted for in all the discussions is that no matter what bus I get on it gets overtaken by 20 others , but seriously I know it is going to be longer at peak times just like anywhere on our lovely planet. Her hours will be 8am start so she will be aiming for 6:30am beginning the commute so maybe less traffic and a bit of time for a morning snack before work.

IN which case it turns out that my comments about the early morning buses WAS relevant after all. That's pretty amusing. Seriously though - I was pretty surprised that the very early buses were SO full. But they move fast.

Mat

ahhhhhhh Moving, you never drop it do you ;-)

I take the bus at 6.30 / 7 .00 / 7.30 and 8 and always get a seat - firsthand experience

...and as I said even if it were to occur that once in a while the bus could be full to go, it will never be when you come back (funny to see that you always point out the GC-Central route and not the reverse...because I can tell you I had to stand regularly on the way back when being in GC...)

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    IN which case it turns out that my comments about the early morning buses WAS relevant after all. That's pretty amusing. Seriously though - I was pretty surprised that the very early buses were SO full. But they move fast.
    Yes the World does move in mysterious ways moving, but at this moment I think any information/experiences would help. Thanks all!!!

Can you get a seat on the bus from Sea Crest Villa? What's the feedback on Sham Tseng?

Quote Originally Posted by booth
    Can you get a seat on the bus from Sea Crest Villa? What's the feedback on Sham Tseng?
    if u mean the 962b then yes the biggest number joining was in sham tseng proper so before it is fine.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Mat

Quote Originally Posted by booth
    No issue at all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6