Like Tree2Likes

Want to move to Cheung Chau, help!

Closed Thread

Want to move to Cheung Chau, help!

Hi!

I'll be moving to HK with my fiance in August (we're currently living in Mainland China). We'd love to find a flat/small house to rent on Cheung Chau Island. We're looking for something as big as possible for around 10K (though if it's a fantastic place, we could pay more).

I have feverishly googled real estate agents in HK, but can't find one that offers property on Cheung Chau. Does anybody know any real estate agents that do Cheung Chau, or how else I should go about finding a place to live there?

Thanks!
    Alex

Question

Original Post Deleted
    Thanks so much! Actually, just making a search for this agent's name gave me a few hits. I'll try to locate him/them. Would you happen to have an email address to them? Since I live in the mainland it'd be easier if I can avoid making lots of international calls.

Use skype to ring them. Much cheaper than an international call.

Thanks for all your suggestions, it's been really helpful!

Actually, there was something else I was wondering. Since cars aren't allowed on Cheung Chau, is it at all possible to get a moving truck over there? I would rather not have to carry all my furniture from the ferry, ha ha.

Probably a hand-cart you can rent.