Agents websites needed - pls help!

Closed Thread

Agents websites needed - pls help!

Info and help on this forum is so great so I hope you guys can help. I'm looking to move to HK next year on the investment visa. I am trying to do research on the property market over a few months to establish prices, availability etc, in short what houses are available for what. Only all I find is agents with rental properties or 'low end' sales. Can anyone point me to agents in the upper end of the market in NT / Kowloon not HK Island. Thanks!

gohome.com.hk has plenty of properies on sale.

centanet.com is also a good option for listings.

thanks I'll try centanet. I'm feeling very frustrated trying to gather info. Here it's only the better homes that make it onto the web. I am not interested in apartments either. Is it that there just isn't much available? Or is HK weird and doesn't advertise those properties? If that's so - then any advice on how I can get the knowledge I need? thanks again

No clue why you cant find what you're looking for.

few hundred listings at HKD - 5M or more in Central Kowloon on gohome.

gohome.com.hk has plenty of apartments / estates - centaline as well but I am not looking for an apartment. I am looking for a large free-standing house 4 beds , pool, study/library, games/exercise room or space that can be converted. I have other special requirements as well.
    I can find any number of agencies with apartments/villas/townhouses but that's not what I need.

Last edited by XI_YAN; 08-10-2007 at 01:19 PM.

In that range you're probably better off engaging an agent to work for you.

Unless you're looking for a village house.

Also look for upmarket agencies like Savilles / Landscope etc .. they're not going to be listed on gohome.

http://www.savills.com.hk/Showcase/S...ry=Residential

www.landscope.com

few others that come to mind ...

Knight Frank

http://www.knightfrank.com/hongkong/...ng%20Kong&dr=1

thanks guys I'll work thru the list and get back to you!