Like Tree1Likes

Where to live as a CUHK student?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wincywoo:
    Hung Hom wouldn't give you the "popping" lifestyle that you require...better try TST/MongKok as rlleung suggested.
    A lot have said that Mongkok is too busy and that I probably wouldn't like it. Looks like TST maybe my best choice. What about Olympic, or Jordan station?

Me and my frd also are looking for a place to stay. I just finished my master program in the states and will be working in HK. I'm guessing u were a UCB student?Anyway, toss me a email if you want to live together so that there will be less expenses.

I graduated from UCD 2 years ago, and my frd and I loved the night life and all the great food as well. We both speak perfect Cantonese and fluent english.

I won't be in HK until Sept, but my friend is already there. Anyway, toss me an email if you are interested. (I might even go to night Classes in CUHK or other universities and eventually get a PhD)

Area around the Prince Edward MTR and Mong kok East MTR has lot of old buildings (walk up buildings), where u can find sufficiently large room. CUHK and TST/Central is within 20-30 mins.

Rooms for Rent Hong Kong - 3000 Room Rental & Roommate Ads might also be choice for you to have a look for flat sharing~

A large room is not the most important thing to me. I would rather have smaller but new, than something old with a lot of problems. Anybody?

How did you find Seoul?

Hi there!

Also just moved to Hong Kong from Northern California...did you find a place to live that you are enjoying?

Seoul was ok, but the people are a little unreceptive to foreigners

Quote Originally Posted by CAtoHK:
    Hi there!

Also just moved to Hong Kong from Northern California...did you find a place to live that you are enjoying?
    Ya man, I'm living right by Prince Edward Stn. The price is a little high for me, but the place is amazing. Great location between my school and the nightlife and food I was looking for. Very, very happy!

What about you?

Hi, did you already moved, find a place? I am now living in HKBU hostel, but I need to move at the end of October and Mongkok East or Hung Hom were some of the places I was thinking about. Another one was Diamond Hill. Anyone living there?

Hey guys could you let me in on which places in the nt you would consider living as a student? I am interested in renting out a place for students but before I buy I want to know location 3x thanks and enjoy