The Victoria Towers??

Closed Thread

The Victoria Towers??

Just moved here a week ago, does anyone know if the Victoria Towers is a good place for expats? It is cheaper than the housing complexes connected to the Elements mall.

oh i think this place is great value except like most other hk living the places can be small... it is near Kowloon park... everything is in walking distance...the Jordan mtr is just a 3 - 5 minute down Austin Rd. The China Ferry terminal is across the street on Canton Rd with direct buses to the KCRC or just a minimal taxi ride...there is a mini bus to the airport express station... plus the Gateway is across the street on Canton Rd which has a City Super grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by Alby:
    oh i think this place is great value except like most other hk living the places can be small... it is near Kowloon park... everything is in walking distance...the Jordan mtr is just a 3 - 5 minute down Austin Rd. The China Ferry terminal is across the street on Canton Rd with direct buses to the KCRC or just a minimal taxi ride...there is a mini bus to the airport express station... plus the Gateway is across the street on Canton Rd which has a City Super grocery store...
    Thank you for the info!

Yes it is a great place, and the other advantage is that there are balconies from about the 30th floor upward. Everything you could possibly want to do or need is within easy reach. Its location is much more convenient than Elements, and Elements is within a 10 minute walk anyway. Grocery stores like City Super (Gateway) and 360 (inside Elements) are quite pricey, especially for vege/fruit/meat etc, and there is a far cheaper super market on the 3rd level of Victoria Towers. Being on the corner of Austin and Canton Road, i am guessing that the lower floors can get a bit noisy. The club room facilities are also great with quite a large outdoor lesiure pool (open during the warmer months) and decent gym.

any idea about how much is rent there