Sorry this may seem a little long winded but here.
1) On saturday I move into my apartment, its perfect. Then I'm told they have it booked so they are going to move me on Monday... fair enough I guess (they dont know where to yet)
2) I get no communication from them until Monday at about 1 to say get ready you're moving a few blocks away
3) Get to my new place, you can smell the drains as soon as you enter... it's a lot smaller, and my wireless doesnt work. The guy spends about 10 minutes then just leaves as says if you cant get it working we'll come install a wire so ring us.
4) Phoned them up said can you install a wire they say sure they will send some one round.... no one shows up and I end up falling asleep
5) Tuesday I phone them and they come round at 5PM!! just to tell me they cant come until tomorrow to install it (all they need to do is buy a wire and plug it in)
6) Wednesday they phone me and give me a bunch of crap about the tech came to look and they cant install a wire... even tho I used a small 1 meter cable in the hallway myself to send an urgent email
They also tell me on thursday they are going to move me to ANOTHER apartment about 3/4 miles away today at 12
7) They phone me today at 1pm and tell me no apartment until tomorrow...
Please note I've stressed to these people all week I got so much work to do and I NEED the internet, and have paid for it as well.
I have just walked up to Wanchai computer centre, bought a wireless adapter which matches the brand of the one they use here and im finally up, and out of pocket!
They are going to move me tomorrow, and I'm going to let them because of the smell here still! However I'm drastically behind my work and extremely annoyed. What shall I do... I haven't paid anything yet... I'm tempted to just walk off but I cant find anything in my budget (6-7k) in either HK/Kowloon side (ye shite budget I know)