flat-sharing in HK

flat-sharing in HK

Hello,

I have an job offer in Central and would like to look for a lodging around that place.

I have limited budget, i heard that kowloon is relatively cheaper to rent a flat. i am open to all as long as the location is not very far from Central..

Anyone looking for a roommate, pls feel free
    to contact me at

[email protected]

thx

Jianqiong

Flat Share

Hey, I work in Central and just signed an agreement for a 2-bedroom flat (brand new flat in 38th floor with very nice facilities) in Wan Chai-which is 2 stops away from Central, (3mins by MTR). If you are interested in Flat share, pls call my mobile: 852-67555537 or email: [email protected]. Many Thanks, Jess

Last edited by Luckyjess; 19-10-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Hello!

Are you still looking for a flat mate? If so how much rent you are asking for? I'm asking in behalf of a friend.

Thanks!

Full Furnished Brand New Flat for Share in Wan Chai

It's a high standard Brand New Building with all the nice facilities, such as swiming pool, gym, steam, sauna, bbq n play areas ect. It's a 2-bedroom flat on the 38th floor with balcony, facing the mountain. The Kitchen and Bath room has been fully equiped with washing machine, fridge, cooker, cupborads, shelfs, bath, and showers ect, Living room and bedroom have wood floor and air-conditioning. I'm going to buy more brand new Furniture to further equip the Living room and bedrooms with L-shape sofa, LCD TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi, nice beds and wardrobes etc... I will be living one of the bedrooms and the other room will be free to rent.

Considering the nice area and new Fully furnished flat, to share the flat, the cost will be around HK$10,000.

Actually I've not put a proper ad. of the flat on the market, as I'm confident that the nice flat will not be difficult to rent out in that area, so I'd like to take time to find a nice person to share the flat.

Please let me know how do you think. If you want, I can arrange visit of the flat in the end of Nov.

Many Thanks

Jess

looking for a flat

Hi

I am a student in HK and wanna to share the rent with the other, does anyone wanna to share a flat ? i wanna find a flat around 2000 HKD
    just find me through this mail

my email is: [email protected]

From Michelle