accommodation

accommodation

Our landlord has just increased our rent by 40%. We want to move either to Sha Tin or to HK island. Does anybody know of a 2 bedroom flat for under 10.000? We don't mind climbing stairs or living on the 4th floor. We are leaving HK next August so a 9 months lease would be perfect.

Best bets are - post an ad in the "Apartment wanted" classifieds and if you get lucky you'll find someone who is breaking their lease.

$10K - try searching for the appropriate locations on gohome.com.hk

but then some listings in GoHome.com are not updated enough, i noticed that the property are always not available by the time i call up. you can try HongKongHomes.com alternatively.

hils : youve still not answered my PM about who you work for.... vibesasia / hongkonghomes?

However, in an effort to push hkhomes, you've ignored the question .. they want a 9 month lease, which hkhomes will not be able to work out.

Check gohome or actually any agency site to GET AN IDEA of where you can find a place for that amount. Once you've identified the location ... try the smaller agents / park n shops etc and you might just find an owner who will do a short term lease for you.