Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MovingIn07

Looking for Serviced Apartment, Nice, for less than HK$12,000/month - HELP please!

Looking for Serviced Apartment, Nice, for less than HK$12,000/month - HELP please!

Hey everyone,

I am working in Cityplaza in Taikoo Shing starting June 2nd and need a place to stay for 2 months.

Preferably, I would like to stay in the Quarry Bay area or North Point, but am open to other places on Hong Kong Island if the flat is good enough. Looking for a nice sized place with all the amenities for less than 12,000 HK Dollars. Also, a separate bathROOM (an actual closing door for the toilet) would be nice for when guests come over.

Hopefully you guys know better than I, because I'd love to enjoy the apartment I live in but have yet to find the one that is the gem. Thanks for any and all help!

I think you're asking for the impossible, honestly.

chingleutsch likes this.

possibility

You're looking to share with someone or your own place? I may know a flat share available right in Taikoo Shing, but if for your own place, good luck. not at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstein:
    Hey everyone,

I am working in Cityplaza in Taikoo Shing starting June 2nd and need a place to stay for 2 months.

Preferably, I would like to stay in the Quarry Bay area or North Point, but am open to other places on Hong Kong Island if the flat is good enough. Looking for a nice sized place with all the amenities for less than 12,000 HK Dollars. Also, a separate bathROOM (an actual closing door for the toilet) would be nice for when guests come over.

Hopefully you guys know better than I, because I'd love to enjoy the apartment I live in but have yet to find the one that is the gem. Thanks for any and all help!

南豐新村
    Nan Fung Sun Chuen

Absolutely!

I am very interested! How soon can you put us in contact with one another?

Quote Originally Posted by educator:
    You're looking to share with someone or your own place? I may know a flat share available right in Taikoo Shing, but if for your own place, good luck. not at that price.

Look at airbnb for room share, this one is in Tin Hau, not too from Quarry Bay: A room in Tin Hau (Victoria Park) in Tin Hau

Some whole apt is within your budget too: studio nearby Times Square (Cwb) in Happy Valley. I believe they'd be really small. But you'd get the whole apt for yourself. Or some service apartments in Causeway Bay is under $10k, again very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstein:
    I am very interested! How soon can you put us in contact with one another?
    I'm Private Message you.