harbour green

Closed Thread

harbour green

hello everyone.

new here.

I am moving to HK in January and going through the usual find-an-place-to-live panic. have done some research and have one eye on the harbour green condo in kowloon. it is at the top end of my budget but seems to be worth it in terms of location and facilites

anyone have any experience of this place and/or
    other apartment blocks in similar location and of similar price?

also, if I was looking to rent directly from an owner, where (online) would be the best place to look?

alternatively, a contact for a reliable agent would help as there seems to be so many to choose from.

thanks in advance!

Too expensive for what it is - development is subject to intense property speculation, driving prices up unreasonably, both rentals and purchases.
    If you have a housing allowance, I suggest you look around a little longer and avoid HK property ''hot spots'" - then try Harbour Green in a few years once speculators wll have focused on other newer developments.

thanks for reply. have two months before I move, so will look around. cheers.

They spent a lot of money on making it look expensive, and marketing it as a posh place but in the end the flat itself is just quite plain, with small bedrooms and more expensive than some of the other builidings in that area. Of course if you choose for the top range flats, they won't be small, but I suppose you can still get a better deal somewhere else.

Last edited by amseiko; 05-11-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Harbour Green

Hi Shenwen

I am new here and very interested in renting a place at Harbour Green. Did you manage to find an unit and how much did you pay? I am relocating in Feb. Thanks!

Harbour Green

I have lived in the area for a year now and I have to say that I have enjoyed every day of my stay in the apartment. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The facilities are great too. The rates may be a bit higher than the others around, but hey, you at least get what you paid for. As it is relatively new, so the units are better (new) with the appliances are new as well. I specially love their cute kitchen! I am moving out of my apartment soon (3 bedroom) as I will be migrating to Aus!