how to build a house in hk?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Wrong again, assumption prized idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:

c) Skyhook fixes aircraft, if other post are to be believed - If I need to have one fixed I therefore understand he has skills. I don't need him to prove to me he OWNS and a 747. When people pontificate here about things they OBVIOUSLY don't know then they shouldn't be allowed to give posters ( wanting real advise ) false hope that what they say will lead to untold riches. .

Please provide the statement, anywhere where I actually said that? Or is your OCD focussed on a post that I asked about a region code for a Baker dvd player installed in a Gulfstream GIV-SP ?

Fair dinkum mate, none of your above post has anything to do with the OP's question, and you are getting friction from most of us here, because we are annoyed that your insecurity, or, whatever is bothering you in real life, is surfacing, interpreted by you as an attack toward you ?

This topic was not about you, so you could take the opportunity to be the attention whore that you are...

A/ You're not a local who is experienced in village affairs, nor anything to do with property advice under that heading.

B/ All of your property knowledge is external of Hong Kong, so, means precious little, to those here locally, who asked for advice.

C/ the property question wasnt about your thoughts about property investment, it was about somebody who planned to build and owner occupy a village house.

D/ Personally I have no ambition meeting someone like you in person, don't kid yourself, voltare....

I seriously suggest that KIA has a friendly word to you in private Boris, because your pathology is that of a news group stalker/troll.
    Last edited by Skyhook; 01-11-2007 at 02:00 PM.

pow!***

BAM!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EvilLandlord:
    pow!***

BAM!!
    That made me laugh, thank you Evil, good work!

Notice the number of HKIE building division, related construction, real estate and building procurement system books, in this photo.

Pratt.

Guys this argument leads to nowhere but insulting each other and massive damage to brain cells and high blood pressure. English is indeed my third language.

I just want to say that I built my house for less than 1,5 million. If someone disagrees that's not my problem. I am glad that I didn't pay more.

This is a society where most people brag about their income and wealth. Yet I claim that my property took me a humble amount of money. Think about this.

Respect to all of you.

i live in clearwater bay and there was a plot of land in front of my house, the land owner got premission to build the house, in less than 3 months the 3 floor house was up and built. After the foundation was fixed, the floors went up very quickly. 4 to 5 people hammiring away on the wood to pour the concrete in. Wow that was some fast building. Our house in Nepal took over a year to build, a 2 storey house. What a big difference.

Our contractor was building 3 houses at a time. It took him 8 months to build. On average less than 3 months per house.

Skyhook - that desk looks a bit OCD'ly tidy!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4