Like Tree1Likes

City Loft serviced studio

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

:wave
    Hi, prix777:
    me too! I am interested in this apt. too. I don't have a PM tool now. Would you please tell us more info about this apt. , at least its location....

what's the PM you mean? MSN, Yahoo, Skype...?!

Thank you!newbie-HK!

Last edited by baobao58; 13-06-2008 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baobao58
    :wave
    Hi, prix777:
    me too! I am interested in this apt. too. I don't have a PM tool now. Would you please tell us more info about this apt. , at least its location....

what's the PM you mean? MSN, Yahoo, Skype...?!
    haha. PM means private message. Just click on my name and select "send a private message to ... ". Sorry, I'm paranoid about putting my email on forums due to spam

The service apt is THE NEST. You will be treated nicer if you are referred from me!

Quote Originally Posted by newbie-hk
    I stayed at cityloft for almost one month but left before my lease expired. The poor hygiene quality is just unbearable (and I dont even have too high of a standard). They provide clean up service once a week, but I still itched every time I went on the bed. The management frequently let people into your room without notifying you, and no, it was not the maid. One weekend I was traveling abroad and when I came back, I found out that my bed is soaking wet! Didnt bother to complain, just packed my things and ran out.
    Did you get your deposit refund when you ran out?
    Could you please tell me which street you live in ?

Quote Originally Posted by prix777
    haha. PM means private message. Just click on my name and select "send a private message to ... ". Sorry, I'm paranoid about putting my email on forums due to spam

The service apt is THE NEST. You will be treated nicer if you are referred from me!
    I think The Nest is a hotel not a service apartment. They don't provide kitchen in their rooms and their website didn't mention their monthly rental.
    Which street you live in when you are in cityloft?

I think The Nest is a hotel not a service apartment. They don't provide kitchen in their rooms and their website didn't mention their monthly rental.
    Which street you live in when you are in cityloft?
    It's a service apt. I stayed there for 2 months. There is a shared kitchen (like a college residence) that nobody really uses. For the price of food, you're better off buying anyways unless you really need/want to cook. The price of the nest is cheaper than cityloft and the price varies depending on which type of room you want. You have to call them to get the price because I don't want to quote it here and make a mistake. The kitchens in cityLoft are useless so don't be fooled.

It's a service apt. I stayed there for 2 months. There is a shared kitchen (like a college residence) that nobody really uses. For the price of food, you're better off buying anyways unless you really need/want to cook. The price of the nest is cheaper than cityloft and the price varies depending on which type of room you want. You have to call them to get the price because I don't want to quote it here and make a mistake. The kitchens in cityLoft are useless so don't be fooled.
    Does this apt. provide TV, DVD player and cable TV in each room? Could you please tell me the price by PM me?

Does this apt. provide TV, DVD player and cable TV in each room? Could you please tell me the price by PM me?
    There is a common room with widescreenTV/dvd/stereo. Individual rooms have bed, washroom, wardrobe, small desk and chair.

I can't PM you the price because there are many different rooms with a different price. Just email, the link is on the website and it is checked very often during HK business hrs.

There is a common room with widescreenTV/dvd/stereo. Individual rooms have bed, washroom, wardrobe, small desk and chair.

I can't PM you the price because there are many different rooms with a different price. Just email, the link is on the website and it is checked very often during HK business hrs.
    Do you know nice and cheap (about HK$7000-10000) apt. in WanChai or CWB (SOGO area)? My work area is near the HKECE and I don't want to take too much time for transportation. Are the cityloft studios really bad in CWB?
    I don't think The Nest is suitable for me because I need the private TV, DVD player and kitchen and it is a little far to the HKECE.
    Last edited by baobao58; 19-06-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Do you know nice and cheap (about HK$7000-10000) apt. in WanChai or CWB (SOGO area)? My work area is near the HKECE and I don't want to take too much time for transportation. Are the cityloft studios really bad in CWB?
    I don't think The Nest is suitable for me because I need the private TV, DVD player and kitchen and it is a little far to the HKECE.
    Good luck with that

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast