Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by prix777
    Good luck with that
    you didn't answer my question!

9 Studio (urgent!)

:bigparty
    Does anyone live in 9 studio?
    How's that?
    Any opinion is wellcome and appreciated.

has anybody stayed at the city loft in sheung wan west? near hollywood rd park? it seems like a good area, but i dont really know hong kong.

As I know, it's a new location of cityloft. Maybe you can refer to the HK map.

Quote Originally Posted by lexilator
    has anybody stayed at the city loft in sheung wan west? near hollywood rd park? it seems like a good area, but i dont really know hong kong.

I've stayed with cityloft for a couple of months and it's been pretty good for the price! The only prob i had was that the cleaning lady keeps "drowning" the plants i have in my room and they die very quickly...

I've been staying with city lofts for a few months now, generally they're OK, no thrills. Everything's there but not of high standard. It's completely fine if you're staying a month or two. The only thing with them is that they offer no support what so ever on weekends or bank holidays so if anything happens then you're pretty stuck until Monday morning or the next working day. All their studios are usually converted from old buildings, so many do not have lifts.

Does anybody have experience about daily rent in Wanchai

Hello everybody!

I rent a studio starting from Nov. 22 but I want to go to HK earlier than Nov. 22. Does anybody can provide good idea? I must live in Wanchai near the MTR station. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.:dance:
    Last edited by baobao58; 05-11-2008 at 08:38 AM.

need city loft info!

hey everyone.

I might rent a city loft studio in Dec for 1 month. in CWB, cannon st or leighton. any reviews on it?

Thanks!

suggestion

The Cannon street is very dirty and the building is very old.

Quote Originally Posted by arkae
    I've been staying with city lofts for a few months now, generally they're OK, no thrills. Everything's there but not of high standard. It's completely fine if you're staying a month or two. The only thing with them is that they offer no support what so ever on weekends or bank holidays so if anything happens then you're pretty stuck until Monday morning or the next working day. All their studios are usually converted from old buildings, so many do not have lifts.

Anyone have any experience with CityLoft on Pak Sha Road in Causeway Bay?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast