Like Tree1Likes

City Loft serviced studio

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

City Loft serviced studio

Hi All,

Any review on CityLoft studio in terms of cleanliness, facilities, staff etc.

Please follow this link http://cityloft.com.hk/

Thanks.

edu

hey,
    I think city loft actually belongs to the same people who run cozy studio, coz the guy I'm chatting with is called stan, and he told me they merged with "anotger famous service studio company in HK". I'm planning to rent a studio there, the budget one in Kingtson street, CWB... how is it?

any review??

thx a lot

Has anyone actually stayed with City Loft yet? Any opinions or reviews? Thanks a lot!

Current CityLoft Resident

I'm a current CityLoft resident and have no problems. I booked this over the internet and was a little worried but everything that could have gone wrong didn't. My space is clean with new fixtures and all so I feel quite comfortable. I've been living here for about 6 weeks.

If you have specific questions please PM me.

Good luck!

Questions on CityLoft!

Hi SilverlakeJag,

I'll be relocating to HK very soon, in March. Just a couple of questions.
    Does your rental includes electricity, water, internet and satellite tv? Can you show me pictures of your room because I'm not sure if it differs greatly from the CityLoft website.

I understand from other forums that the people at Cozy Studios would readily allow people to view your room, even without your permission. Does this happened to CityLoft as well (since they might be the same owners)? Thanks so much for your help!

They do show people's room without their permission. It happened when I went to view a room and now that I'm in one, I noticed they did the same to me.

I can't wait to move out of my current cityloft. That is all I'll say

cityloft is the lousiest and shittiest place I've ever lived in. the bed linen is dirty, shower-room is so small, air conditioning very loud but not working properly, and the shower curtain is just gross! washing machine without dryer so not sure how they expect tenants to dry out laundry

I absolutely can't wait to move out...

Quote Originally Posted by newbie-hk
    cityloft is the lousiest and shittiest place I've ever lived in. the bed linen is dirty, shower-room is so small, air conditioning very loud but not working properly, and the shower curtain is just gross! washing machine without dryer so not sure how they expect tenants to dry out laundry

I absolutely can't wait to move out...
    You had a washing machine? I think it's easier and less trouble by just taking your clothes to a laundromat. I was unhappy too but I decided not to complain because I feared that they would make some excuses to keep some or all of my deposit.

is there any laundromat near causeway bay?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast