2-bedroom in North Point area... Affordable Dream?

Question 2-bedroom in North Point area... Affordable Dream?

Hello there,
    I am trying to plan for my upcoming move and apartment search. Hoping to find a place in the North Point area, but am open to other options. I was wondering if you guys think a 2-bedroom in that area for around 10,000-15,000 might not be too hard to find?

I've been trying to narrow down the price point and how much I can afford... was checking out this informative link that an expat-expert posted:

Centadata.com - Search Result

Doesn't seem to say how many bedrooms each property had, though, so I'm not entirely sure that I'm being realistic. I could be completely deluded.

Also, any good negotiating tactics with realtors? Can you generally get the price bumped down, for instance, if you have your own furniture?

Thanks in advance for any advice! This forum is fabulous.

No Furniture

Most HK Flats are unfurnished: You should not have a problem renting a 2 room apartment within your budget. But remember HK Flats are tiny. So 2 rooms will be about 500/600 Sq Ft.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyAva29
    Hello there,
    I am trying to plan for my upcoming move and apartment search. Hoping to find a place in the North Point area, but am open to other options. I was wondering if you guys think a 2-bedroom in that area for around 10,000-15,000 might not be too hard to find?

I've been trying to narrow down the price point and how much I can afford... was checking out this informative link that an expat-expert posted:

Centadata.com - Search Result

Doesn't seem to say how many bedrooms each property had, though, so I'm not entirely sure that I'm being realistic. I could be completely deluded.

Also, any good negotiating tactics with realtors? Can you generally get the price bumped down, for instance, if you have your own furniture?

Thanks in advance for any advice! This forum is fabulous.

The newer flats in North Point (with resident facilities) are:

Lime Habitat

Island Lodge

Island Place

The Java