Like Tree1Likes

Work in Hung Hom...best options on where to live under HK8500?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Claire: No I know this experience will be nothing like "back home"...I needed to ask just in case, I don't want to walk in blind.

Thanks... =)

That's towards the northern part of Hung Hom and it's a good 15mins walk to the MTR, so you'll need a bus. My GF works on Ma Tau Wai Rd, we live in Diamond Hill and it's about 20min by bus (given rush hour traffic) to Ma Tau Wai Rd.

Mat

Quote Originally Posted by wincywoo:
    Oh, I'll be working in the vicinity of Fisherman's Wharf.
    I'm not familiar with how good/bad commuting is...I've been to HK several times (as a tourist)...so living there will be quite different.

Thanks everyone for all the advice...is Diamond Hill area (near the MTR)...approximately 30-35 minutes commute? (I've mapquested the distance and that's what the mapquest commute is telling me) - is it semi-correct?

I don't need "stove" - as like North American style one...but I do see that units have some form of a flat-burner. I don't even necessarily need that...possibly just a microwave is fine.

As for washer/dryer...they come in a combo (no?)...I also see some of those posted too as being included...that's why I'm just asking.

It'll be quite a change for me...looking forward to it all...

=)
    To Kwa Wan (next to Hung Hom) and Hung Hom Square area are walking distance to FMW and you will find for 8K.

Thanks for all the input so far everyone...much appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2