Working in Kwun Tong, place to live ?

Closed Thread

Working in Kwun Tong, place to live ?

Need your advice !
    I will move to HK in April and I am currently in HK to find a place. As I will work in Kwun Tong, move with husband (where is he gonna work ?) and 2yrs old kid, where would you advise me to live ? I would like a 1100 sq ft (at least) flat and my budget is 25k....
    We love seaview and green but also convenient places to commute as we will not have a car....
    Thanks a lot again....

u can find village house's in clearwater bay well within your budget, you should be able to get two floors with that like a duplex. You can take the 103 Green minibus to Kwun tong, only takes 1/2 hr max and costs HK$ 8 each way.

Laguna City is walking distance - or 1 MTR stop, or regular minibuses. The larger 3 bdr places will be close your size, but fairly small. Nice seaviews over the harbour (I get 180 degree view!) and a quieter, less crowded area. Worth checking out.

Laguna Verdi would do your head in as a family, its certainly noisy and crowded compared to Clearwater bay. For most expat families with kids, a box in the sky isnt on most peoples high priority lists...

Clearwater bay is within very easy reach to Kwun Tong, and your family will love the natural greenery that envelopes the area, sea view is also assured.

Check it out, You'll love the community feel of the clearwaterbay/ Saikung area too, in Whompoa which is where Laguna Verdi is situated, you'll just be another face in the crowd.

Last edited by Skyhook; 15-11-2007 at 05:44 PM.

eirrab was referring to Laguna City, which is right next to Lam Tin MTR station, very near to Kwun Tong, but the same comment applies...human warehouse etc....

Hi

I just started work in KT and am looking for a half decent place for rental near KT. Was looking at some of the places in Tseung Kwan O. A lot of people recommend "Oscar by the Sea" there. Any others that is good around that area also (sea view would score large points).

Thanks

PS. sorry - don't mean to hijack your thread but its better than starting a new one on the same topic.

hope you've found a suitable place by now