Hi, my husband an I are thinking of buying a flat in Baguio Villa and will start visiting apartments soon. I just have a few questions :
1. Which section/ block is more preferable ? E.g. The upper ones are better maintained than the lower ones.
2. Which block/ section is the closest to the minibus station ? Are they noisy at night ?
3. Do most people walk back from the supermarket ? Is there only one park n shop in the lower Baguio villa ?
4. Are 28 and 8 still the only means of transportation to Central ?
5. Is there any cafe / restaurant / tuck shop near buy for a quick snack ?
6. How convenient is it to get a taxi there ? Do you always have to call for one or they come in from time to time ?
Thanks so much for your suggestions !