Like Tree19Likes

Park Island real estate agents

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Park Island real estate agents

Dear All,

Has anyone dealt with City Resort Property Ltd located on Park Island? Or is it better to deal with Midland Realty and Centaline for piece of mind?

Thanks

I found city resort to be OK, but perhaps not as hungry as centreline or midland. My suggestion is to use all of them -
    Get all the agents out there working for you.

Are you buying, renting, or selling?

estin: in your other post you said that you will be working in kowloon bay.... do you know how long it will take to commute each way every day? you won't see much of your wife and kids as you will be spending all of your time commuting!

Quote Originally Posted by carang
    estin: in your other post you said that you will be working in kowloon bay.... do you know how long it will take to commute each way every day? you won't see much of your wife and kids as you will be spending all of your time commuting!
    carang is a bit dramatic:
    - according to MTR.com it's 29 minutes from Kwai Fong MTR to Kowloon Bay MTR
    - Park Island to Kwai Fong is 15 mins
    + waiting and walking times say 5-10 mins
    = less than one hour net-net (not great but doable)

55 minutes each way, so long as you make all connections....i would add another 15 minutes to be on the safeside.

how does one get from park island to kwai fong? i know there is a bus to tsing yi (which is the route i was thinking)...and then mtr from tsing yi. (my apologies for being unaware of a connection to kwai fong.)

even so, at 1.25 hours each way, if work is at 9am, they'd leave the house about 7:45 (reasonable)....but finishing work in hk rarely happens at 6pm... so, say 7-7:30pm.... then home @ 8:45pm.... how much time does that leave for daddy to spend time with the kids?

i realise that for many (myself included) an hour isn't too bad for commuting... but there are so many places on this side of hk that would cut that time in half, if not even less...

of course, to each his own...

Last edited by carang; 09-07-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carang
    of course, to each his own...
    of course and i myself would not make this trip either. there's a direct shuttle from park island to kwai fong and kwai fong has the tsuen wan line MTR which goes every 2-3 mins during rush hour, hardly much waiting time there.

the main issue is to time the bus departure in park island and to cross from the shopping mall stop in kwai fong across to the MTR platform (3-5mins?)

yes, thanks. i know where kwai fong is... i just was unaware that there was s shuttle bus to there from park island.

thanks for correcting me.

for curiosity's sake, i am curious how busy that shuttle is in the morning? i would think it would be very, very busy. i know the bus to tsing yi is packed in the mornings. i wonder if there would be much of a wait to catch the bus?

Last edited by carang; 09-07-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks for pointing out how long the commute will take. I have checked this with a transport website before. My twin girls are 7 weeks old and I have talked to friends who have previously stayed on Park Island. This place is very kids friendly as I have heard. I have previously also worked in Thailand and so a 60 minute commute is normal there as well. The twins need daily fresh air and also I also need to visit HKG island from time to time.

who gave you the idea that the air is fresher on park island as on other places in Hongkong?

Want fresh air? Then avoid Hong Kong.

HowardCoombs and dear giant like this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast