Real Estate Agents in Mid-Levels

  1. #1

    Real Estate Agents in Mid-Levels

    My partner and I are moving to Hong Kong in January and need to try and arrange an apartment during a quick one week visit at the start of the year. Can anyone suggest estate agents to contact about mid-levels apartments so we can arrange some appointments before we arrive?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hong Kong

    Sorry to not answer the question directly. But the consensus advice here is - don't do it!

    Rent a serviced apartment somewhere for 2-4 weeks when you first arrive and take time to get a feel for the areas, the travelling and so on once you are here.

    (By the way, you are aware that unmarried partners are not able to take up residence in Hong Kong simply on the basis of that partnership with a Visa holder? Apologies if that's not relevant in your case.)

  3. #3

    Thanks for the advice. We are coming for a week to try and find an apartment, then coming back in a few weeks time to take up residence. We have both spent time in Hong Kong before so are quite clear on what we are looking for.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Hi Miriolid, I myself have a 670 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment at Conduit Rd Mid-Levels available for lease. It had been renovted and fully furnished. You just need to bring your suitcase in. Very quiet loaction but easy access to Central or SOHO area. Wondering if this is of your interest.