Working in Kowloon Bay. Where to live relatively cheap?

Working in Kowloon Bay. Where to live relatively cheap?

Hi everyone,

I just started working in Kowloon Bay and am planning to move close to the office.
    I had a look at Tak Bo gardens, which were fine from the price, sadly the bedroom was too small to fit a 2m length bed in, which i do need.

Does anyone have any advice on living locations when working in kowloon bay? My budget is max 8.2k (management fee incl). Of course, the lower the better.

I'm looking for an apartment, not less than 300sqft preferably. Apartment or studio is fine, as long as i have a separate kitchen.

Would appreciate any advice!

Cheers!

Telford Gardens

Kowloon City? Should be quite cheap, and the older walk-up buildings are generally larger inside (no square footage taken away for lift lobbies etc).

Telford Garden is far above budget. Kowloon City you say? Hadn't thought about that, cheers will have a look if i can find a decent agent.

my cousin had a place in kowloon city, small, but completely refurbished... i think she was paying about $5-6k for about 300' or so...

You could try Lok Fu an older area which should have flats in your range. It is located on an MTR line so wont take long for you to get to KB.