looking for Short-term aparment in Shatin or nearby

Closed Thread

looking for Short-term aparment in Shatin or nearby

Looking for an aparment in shatin or neaby. Full-furnitured, single bed, it is OK to share with not more than 2 persons. Start from Junuary 2008 for one or two monthes.

Last edited by helendai; 11-12-2007 at 12:57 AM.

Park Royal (or is that Royal Park?) Hotel in Shatin City Center has serviced apartments. When we looked it was mostly a glorified hotel room with a burner; but one person, only 2 months might be good enough.

Cool

Isn't it too expensvie? I am looking for clean, simple one bed room with limited budget.

I don't recall the cost. I imagine less than USD3,000/month, since that's what we ended up paying at Horizon in MOS and it was a better facility.
    What kind of money were you looking to spend?

wow, it is kind of embarrassed to say the price I can afford, comparing the UD$3000... I am looking for non serviced apartment, for maximum HK$5000. You know, I am still searching the job, can't spend too much before getting hired.

I can't afford US$3,000/month either, but my company picks up the housing tab. In the US I was living in a bigger house with 3/4 acre of land for 1/6 of what my company is paying here.
    Sorry, though, don't know of any cheap places to live.
    Might consider moving further up the KCR line toward SZ.