How to rent in Park Island?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Phase 5 is great

If I can add my 2 cents, I'm living in Phase 5 (block 30) and I can say I'm more than satisfied, with a beautiful seaview and a brand new apartment. This is really enjoyable. It's close to the "center" (Park n Shop, terminals, restaurants), close to the village. We have a beautiful outdoor swimming pool which should be very nice in a few months.
    Indeed I visited several units in other phases, and nothing matched the quality of Phase 5. There may be more storage in other phases, but if you compare with HK Island or Kowloon, it's so better ...
    About the transportation, it's very convenient. I don't really see the interest of having taxis allowed to come to PI.

i agree - the chic chic club pool (close to the newer phases) is nice - can't wait till the summer when we return to enjoy it! Also, PI is PERFECT for having dogs and walking them - since there's no private cars on the island -it's great to let your furry friend roam (on a leash of course). also the overall gym / facilities are great on the island.

Last edited by goleoboy; 03-03-2008 at 11:23 PM.