Like Tree4Likes

[Mid-levels] Hanlun Habitats, 2 Macdonnell, or Oakwood apts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I had a friend who did a year in the 4 seasons. I think she way paying circa 45k for a (very) small place. That's certainly "5 star feel".

But honestly - with that budget - why not just get a non-serviced place? You can get somewhere really quite nice in Soho or Mid-Levels.

It might also help if you explained what you didn't like about the places you saw as it would give some insight into what you really are looking for.

Oceanblue11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    I had a friend who did a year in the 4 seasons. I think she way paying circa 45k for a (very) small place. That's certainly "5 star feel".

But honestly - with that budget - why not just get a non-serviced place? You can get somewhere really quite nice in Soho or Mid-Levels.

It might also help if you explained what you didn't like about the places you saw as it would give some insight into what you really are looking for.
    Thats so funny, last night I printed out nearby hotels and was going to call each one to see if they had any deals on long term stays 9-12 months. 4 seasons sounds good - do you know how much it was for your friend per month?

Good point; what I like:
    -don't care about space, would like to live in nice building/area rather than more sq ft.
    -don't care about kitchen space, will most likely do take away or eat out
    -meaning, would like to have restaurants/ grocery nearby where I can buy fruit etc close by.
    -since this will be my first time living here, I'd like to reside with other expats, I'm also coming alone and don't speak the language so being near expats is ideal
    -will be spending majority of time at work so walkable distance or easy commute to central is preferred.
    -would love to go to pure fitness/yoga facility - hopefully very close by. (or other yoga studios)
    -I live on the water at home, so would love water views, but of course not a deal breaker, but would love big windows/sunlight, but also not a deal breaker.

Thanks in advance - let me know if u have any other suggestions. I'm getting nervous about the time. I only have today/ fri to view anything.
    Last edited by Oceanblue11; 13-09-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Per my post - I think she said 45k per month for something very small.

I researched serviced apt 1 year ago. With your preference I would go for the The Mood at either location: The Mood Living - Serviced Apartments in Lan Kwai Fong & SOHO, Central, Hong Kong

I liked the duplex one in SoHo on a high floor.

THANKS everybody! i just signed w/the Four Seasons Place. It was a great suggestion by a few of you and i wouldnt have found it w/o this msgboard. very excited about this, thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3