Apartment / Office rent questions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

No worries Ed,

I don't mind giving you some helpful info.

Anytime mate.

If you are looking for an apartment in mid-level area for your boss and his wife according to your budget, you may find the flat around 600-750 sq ft as for the size of the apt from 1000 – 1600 sq ft already up to HK$35 – 50K or even more. It quite depends on decoration, view and the facilities of the apt (I will suggest you give the agent clear information that you are looking for a BIG room becos most of the room size in HK is quite small, just fit in a Asia size double bed and cabinet for cloth). You also can consider the area in Tin Hau, one of mid-class/high-class area in HK Island. You can easy to find the large size apt with big room and high ceiling and some of them can get a NICE Victoria Park View. It only takes few stop by MTR to Central or Exchange Square and by taxi is around 20 mins.
    About the area in Tung Chung, I am sure you can find something nice regarding your budget with big swimming pool, club house facilities but it quite from Central. Its takes about 1 hours 15 mins from TC to Central by MTR (MTR close at 12 pm around). Try to take a look in Wanchai, Tin Hau & Quarry Bay areas in HK Island, you may find something nice at around HK$10-12K. without swimming pool & club facilities but is very convenience location (about 10-20 mins to Central by MTR). Just to remind you, if you living in TC and it will cost you around HK$45.00 (return by MTR) and in Wanchai, Tin Hau & Quarry Bay will cost you around HK$10 – 15.00 (return by MTR) to Central.