Like Tree103Likes

Maybe moving to Hong Kong???? Advice seriously welcome

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Original Post:
    The pm was to me. My posting it was merely to tell others not to waste their breath. The time and effort posting was wasted. As for posting the apology, i thought that was fair and reasonable to let people know that one had been received.

As for how you feel about it....oh well. I am sorry that you took great offence to something that did not involve you in any way, shape or form.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using GeoClicks Mobile
    call me old fashioned but when people send me private messages, I tend to think they don't want it made public.

I am not offended. Nothing on this forum offends me. Just makes me shake my head some times

please tell me what in my original post was offensive?
    please tell me what is so private about "no more advice"? there is no reason whatsoever that "no more advice" couldn't have been said in the thread.

Last edited by carang; 12-09-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    MovingIn07 and Satay Sue like this.

Quote Original Post:
    please tell me what in my original post was offensive.
    is this to me? who ever said you were offensive. stop building straw men

so, if my post was not offensive, why was i singled out with 'no more advice'?
    again, that is something that could have/should have been said on the thread. there is absolutely NOTHIING private about it.

i receive hundreds of PMs and i don't recall ever posting the contents before. out of over 7,000 posts.... i really don't think i'm in the wrong here.

Quote Original Post:
    i really don't think i'm in the wrong here.
    You're not in the wrong. Saying you are is like saying that someone insulting you in an empty room is private and is allowed to get away with it and you can't tell anyone. Private is as private as you want it to be.

The only reason I jumped into this trainwreck was because the OP was so nasty and rude to you while you were trying to help her. I'm not going to apologise for that. Just ignore the comments and move on.

The OP doesn't realise the advice on here is about as honest and realistic as it can get. Shooting the messenger...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GeoClicks Mobile

there must be a lot of high horses in Hong Kong. seems like everyone's got one to ride around on. save one for me!

My youve all been busy whilst ive been at work.
    Thanks for the advice everyone
    and i think text can sometimes not come across the way it was meant so not to worry.

Tell us how you get on & what you went for.

Everyone likes a happy ending.

Fiona in HKG likes this.

I will thanks Oxygen and your good lady wife too.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast