Like Tree56Likes

Accommodation on Park Island

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    I think he is either a realtor, or an owner there who made some bad investment choices, who is looking to increase traffic to the garden of Eden with hopes that it will increase his chance of commission.
    I thought garden of Eden was flooded and now we have Noah's Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    It make no more sense to call me an agent because I am bullish on the property market, than it does to call me a stock broker because I am bullish on the stock market, than it does to call me an investment advisor because I make comments on this topic, or to call me an SPCA representative because I make comments on animal welfare. We all have areas of interest and expertise, and these happen to be some areas of mine that interest me. I also don't own the park island blogsite, a point which I have made before.
    yes you do. unless you are playing semantics and don't own it but do blog for it. Those posts are 100% you - from the restaurant review to relaxing on the beach with your laptop. All we need now is a post about your professional sports training.

Quote Originally Posted by shenwen:
    yes you do. unless you are playing semantics and don't own it but do blog for it. Those posts are 100% you - from the restaurant review to relaxing on the beach with your laptop. All we need now is a post about your professional sports training.
    Exactly. All the post I seen when browsing through it had Randy all over it. Surely you don't own the blogspot site yourself, as if we were questioning that, but all post are 100% Randy.
    Last edited by Gatts; 17-09-2012 at 02:04 PM.

To clarify, I do hear the planes outside, to say otherwise you'd have to be deaf or lying but I absolutely do not hear them inside my flat, whether that is because of where I am facing I do not know, but to say you can hear the cars from the bridge is absolutely ridiculous.

There are 31 blocks here, facing all sorts of directions, from the 2nd floor to the 31st floor, to say all the flats have the same noise levels is like saying they all have the same view or the same neighbours, a bit of critical thinking is useful at times compared to paper stats.

Just because people are complaining about plane noises on the committee doesn't mean it is an issue for most residents, if it is that bad why don't they just move then? Simple as it is hardly like anyone in PI has a lot of history, family or work in the area, they live here because they like it more than other parts of HK (as Bryant noted).

At the end of the day, there are 15k + people that live here on this island and most that I've met from events here seem happy with it, that doesn't mean they won't have complaints, people love to moan!
    I think this forum demonstrates how people love to form critical opinions based on no REAL experience on the matter themselves, cars VS PT for example. Have a car, don't have a car...I don't care myself !

Lastly, I'm 98% sure that 'Randy' isn't an estate agent but I am 100% sure he does own that blog (not that anyone thought otherwise), I won't say anymore than that.

pepe77, Mat and HowardCoombs like this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10