Property finder in HK?

Property finder in HK?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any property finding companies in HK ?

Basically I'm looking for a company/person who acts for prospective buyer, finding suitable properties to view matching the buyer's requirements, making recommendations and suggestions, helping with an offer/negotiations, and generally looking after the buyer's interests during the transaction.

In other cities, property finders I've used may use their own contacts to find properties which have yet to be listed at an estate agent, and can use their local knowledge and experience to ensure that the buyer doesn't overpay for a property, and that the deal goes through smoothly.

Anyway, I'd be grateful for any recommendations.

Ben

Your best bets are to find an independent agent who is licensed.

What area / what price range are you looking at? We've got a few agents who work independently on the site. One covers Mid Levels, one Lamma and one New Territorries.

Thanks for the reply.

I am mainly interested in higher end, newer properties (in the range of $10m to $20m).

In terms of area, I haven't really decided yet, but I expect it will be in the midlevels area or maybe one of the new developments on the Kowloon side.

Cheers,
    Ben

International Property Finders

We used a high end international property finder called Khalil & Kane Property Acquire (KKPA ? Property Finders | Property Search Agents) they were superb, but we only used them to snap up a property in Dubai and also in India...i'm not sure if they work in HK, but worth a try contacting them to see