Like Tree31Likes

What are your favourite apartment blocks in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

DeletedUser - HC

Well done.

You have probably argued over the most insignifcant thing for a long time and as such made what may only be seen as the most boring thread (OK I admit I didn't read all) in a long time.

virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    DeletedUser - HC Well done.
    I bow in your presence
    You have probably argued over the most insignifcant thing for a long time and as such made what may only be seen as the most boring thread (OK I admit I didn't read all) in a long time.
    All in a good day's work.
    Did you enjoy my invisible insults that he is referring to? UnApparently they are better than his visible ones

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    A good agent will ask the right questions before looking online through the likes of squarefoot.com.hk for the right apartment.....I'm sceptical you understand these issues......
    Here is a good example:
    http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/6...ml#post2165182

Would you recommend that this person go to the villages in question, 1 by 1 and find an estate agent nearby the village to get the best results
    or
    Would you recommend that this person find a "good agent" located close to where they live now to find her the right place in the various villages that may be miles away from where they are now
    or
    Would you recommend that this person go to an expat agent, located in HKIsland because they provide valuable service to the expat community
    Last edited by HowardCoombs; 12-10-2012 at 09:07 AM.

HC, I consider HK agents not good value in HK so I wouldn't recommend (out of choice) to find an agent - period.

It's not difficult to find accommodation in HK. If you are time pressured or have a company that is happy to waste money on an agent then go for it.

Great - I'll look for your valuable recommendation in the other thread then....

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Great - I'll look for your valuable recommendation in the other thread then....
    Already have....maybe you should go across and provide some recommendation....

I live in ma on Shan for 15 years. It has beautiful river, harbour, green sight, fresh air, good transportation, close to horse racing course and said Kung, etc. Only bad things are lack of traditional famous secondary and primary school comparing with those in glad island.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    The Peak, Tai Po, Tai Wai, Tseun Wan…

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile
    reinforcing the point made above no?

The Peak? Come on....

Thanks for everyone's comments - I arrive on Wednesday next week. I've noted the areas down and will check them out. A friend of mine referred me to someone with the Centaline agency so she'll show me around.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6