Like Tree105Likes

Larvotto - windows falling!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    FYI, our building in China which is about 3 years old had a piece of stone fall onto a car about 3 months ago.
    Please pay attention, I already blamed the mainlanders earlier in this thread.
    Gatts, virago and bryant.english like this.

Original Post Deleted
    My post is visible in its entirety for all to see. My skepticism was based on all the points I made and not just on 2 you've chosen to critique.
    Last edited by HowardCoombs; 10-10-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Football16 likes this.

HC, with growing mounting evidence and eyewitness accounts you still a skeptical of the reports? To me you have just discounted it completely.

As I mentioned, you would be a poor Investigator and even a poorer judge of rational thought.

Yes it is true my helper and daughter saw the aftermath.
    Hearsay about 'the aftermath'...lol.

A driver narrowly missed being seriously injured.
    Subjective and unsubstantiated.

Of course the management don't want anyone to know about this as it will seriously impact rents that they are now trying to put up!
    Opinion and that with clear bias.

It was the reason that the whole roundabout down at tower 1 and tower 2 was closed off last week.
    You know that? How?

Also myself and others previously registered to be part the Larvotto REsidents Website but we have never received our login names and passwords.
    Irrelevant.

Why?? because information such as this they don't want spread around.
    Tin foil hat time?

There are major safety issues and in typical Hong Kong Chinese style they just keep quiet and hope it all goes away without anyway noticing!
    In conclusion, I'm a racist!
    Last edited by bryant.english; 10-10-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    HC, with growing mounting evidence and eyewitness accounts you still a skeptical of the reports? To me you have just discounted it completely.
    Are you asking me or telling me?
    My writings should make it pretty obvious but you seem to have trouble interpreting my writing. For avoidance of doubt:
    - I was very skeptical when first written (for reasons given)

- I am no longer skeptical that some 2 windows have fallen

- I am *still* very skeptical that 5 previous incidents have happened.

- I am very skeptical that you did well in science
    Mat likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    It happened to me on Baby Kingdom. Somebody criticised our lesson plan and it's clear they were talking about another centre. We cannot remove the thread and we were lucky to spot it and have the chance to put our side over...

Another centre in Yuen Long. I know the owner. When you type the name of his centre into Google one of the top links is a discussion about three years ago on Asiaxpat where somebody asked an opinion about his centre, the response, "the Chinese receptionist was rude so we'll never know".....he doesn't have a receptionist, Chinese or otherwise.

So yes TB, yes, it does piss me off slightly...thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    It happened to me on Baby Kingdom. Somebody criticised our lesson plan and it's clear they were talking about another centre. We cannot remove the thread and we were lucky to spot it and have the chance to put our side over...

Another centre in Yuen Long. I know the owner. When you type the name of his centre into Google one of the top links is a discussion about three years ago on Asiaxpat where somebody asked an opinion about his centre, the response, "the Chinese receptionist was rude so we'll never know".....he doesn't have a receptionist, Chinese or otherwise.

So yes TB, yes, it does piss me off slightly...thank you.
    So you would prefer that those folks holding inaccurate opinions just continued to voice them to friends, hold them themselves and never put them on a public forum, where someone might come forth with contradictory data?

If someone does not like my company, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

If companies make it hard to complain, then customers will use other channels. Companies only have themselves to blame. A well-managed irate customer can win business, but a badly managed one is death.

I do have strong opinions about the subject so accept I'm biased. What should I do? I think the management of the flats should have the chance to respond, do you think they read Geoexpat M07?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using GeoClicks Mobile

Original Post Deleted
    Last edited by Football16; 10-10-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:

If someone does not like my company, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
    Haven't you seen that Geo thread about your terrible company?
    virago, Mat and Lootoo like this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast