URGENT Harbourfront - Hunghom - Looking for Short term Rental - BREAK LEASE NEEDED

Closed Thread

URGENT Harbourfront - Hunghom - Looking for Short term Rental - BREAK LEASE NEEDED

Hi,

I am urgently looking for short term accomodation at the Harbourfront Serviced Apartment.

Have to move out of my current place on Tuesday.

Anyone wants to break their lease - need it for 1-2 months.

They only offer 6 month packages or very expensive weekly packages. (8800 per week)

Help!

Thanks

Camo

I'm sorry that I am not able to help but I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of apartments are available there at Harvourfront right now and how much/ which floors are they?

THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

As I dont want to sign a 6 month lease, they only have the weekly packages, no monthly packages. They have two week, and three week packages but they work out to be more expensive!!

Weekly package is HKD 8800 - extremely expensive.

They showed me quite a few apartments available, one on the ground floor with big balcony (around 600 sf), one on the six floor facing north point (around 600 sf), and one facing north point (700 s.f. but odd layout)

Still looking for anybody wanting to break their lease!!!!

CAMO 2005 ARE U STILL LOOKING FOR ACCOM?

Camo are you still wanting to get short term accom at Harbourfront? May be able to help!