Like Tree6Likes

Accomodation near Olympic MTR.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hampton Place

Hi Shenwen,

How easy is the walk from Hampton Place to the MTR? Is there a walkway or are you walking on the street?

from hampton to mtr 5 - 10 mins, depending on your walking speed. there is also a shuttle bus in the morning that can take you in - I don't know - 1 minute. Journey is mix of street and walkway. All quite easy really.

Landlord contact

Hi woodstock07,

I know it's been a while, would you happen to still have your former landlord contact for Harbour Olympic ?

Thanks !
    Roser

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock07:
    Hi, I'm currently staying at Harbour Green at Olympic station.

It's a brand new development with full club house facilities and has covered walkways to the MTR station (about 5 min walk). My lease will end in May this year.

It's a 3-bed (small rooms) 702 sqft flat and I know the landlord is looking at rentals of around $18-20k per month unfurnished.

If you are interested, please PM and I can put you in touch with the landlord directly.

Another way is to check the websites of Midland and Centaline. They have a database of recent rental prices of most developments.

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock07:
    Hi, I'm currently staying at Harbour Green at Olympic station.

It's a brand new development with full club house facilities and has covered walkways to the MTR station (about 5 min walk). My lease will end in May this year.

It's a 3-bed (small rooms) 702 sqft flat and I know the landlord is looking at rentals of around $18-20k per month unfurnished.

If you are interested, please PM and I can put you in touch with the landlord directly.

Another way is to check the websites of Midland and Centaline. They have a database of recent rental prices of most developments.

Harbour Green is very nice (I lived there for several years) but its hardly brand new, think it was opened in 2007.

For the OP, he could consider Long Beach - I believe its 2 bedrooms apartments are around 750 sq ft, certainly among the largest 2 bedroom apartments in Olympic. However, it is a bit inconvenient.

The Hermitage also has reasonable sized 2 bedroom apartments at around 700 sq ft.
    Last edited by jmbf; 27-04-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: additional information
    Roser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbf:
    Harbour Green is very nice (I lived there for several years) but its hardly brand new, think it was opened in 2007.

For the OP, he could consider Long Beach - I believe its 2 bedrooms apartments are around 750 sq ft, certainly among the largest 2 bedroom apartments in Olympic. However, it is a bit inconvenient.

The Hermitage also has reasonable sized 2 bedroom apartments at around 700 sq ft.
    The Hermitage is also has decent sized 3 bedroom apartments which is quiet large
    Roser likes this.

You can check the following link for an idea of the rental prices:

http://www.squarefoot.com.hk/propert.../tai-kok-tsui/

Roser likes this.

Thanks folks !

I am looking for a 2 bed appart in either: harbour green, the long beach, hampton place, island harbour view, the heritage, Park avenue central Park, florient rise, imperial cullinam or one silver sea.

Proximity to MTR and 'a new building' are my 2 key criterias.
    Do you think I can find a furnished ap for 18 000 in any of these ?

Have you seen a decrease in the prices lately ? ( some articles say so...)

Cheers!

Hermitage, silver sea and cullihan are luxury apartments, you would have to double your 18k budget.

There are 2 bedroom apartments in Hermitage for around 25 - 26K, not quite double your budget but still quite expensive. Your best bet if you want a newer complex closer to the MTR for around 18K would be Florient Rise and Harbour Green.

auss and Roser like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbf:
    Your best bet if you want a newer complex closer to the MTR for around 18K would be Florient Rise and Harbour Green.
    Or there are good discounts at Soylent Green.