Like Tree3Likes

Tin Shui Wai Recommendations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

pages and pages of places 7.5k-10k...

some of them say "tenements" but i believe they mean village houses for SOME of them... not what we would think of as "tenements", but others... i think they mean walk-up.
    http://search.gohome.com.hk/en/?type...date=0&lang=EN

Last edited by carang; 22-01-2013 at 10:53 AM.

TSW does seem to divide opinion. As Carang points out best to go out and look - so I will spend the next few weekends around the New Territories viewing apartments. Thanks again for all the feedback.

As a place to live, maybe ok, but the commute to Kowloon Tong or Causeway Bay would be a drag. I'd look in Tai Wai or Shatin instead.

If space concerns you more than facilities, then definitely opt for a village house. There are villages scattered all over the place, many a lot closer/ easier commute for you than from TSW (not that I have any problem with the area itself; quite a few of my friends live there, and I visit frequently).

When considering budgets, do remember to allow for the trade-off between cheaper rents and more expensive commutes: 2 return trips from TSW to your respective work places will cost close on $100 a day.

hk.chill likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2