West Kowloon Places to Live

West Kowloon Places to Live

Hi all

1. Where to live? I'm working in the WestKowloon area and commuting here 6 days a week so would want the commute to beas quick as possible door to door so ideally living close to a MTR station as iwill be travelling to Austin Road Station.

It will be me and my partner so a nice mediumsize two bedroom apartment, i have little idea of cost but understand it isexpensive but this is something that i will need to budget in. If anyone knowsnice, safe areas that i can live in so in the coming weeks when i return to HKfor work i can take a look around?

Also does any know any agencies i can connect prior to leaving for Hong Kong that i can arrange viewings with?

Any information will be a great help, thanks.

I used Santa Fe to help find me a place and get everything sorted and it went very smoothly but then again it helped that I'm from the same business.
    Check out squarefoot.com to get an idea of the markets. We got a place in the imperial cullinan which is great and also great club house facilities.

What's your budget?

I think the Manhattan Hill in the West Kowloon district is a great place to stay.
    I always recommend the Manhattan Hill to my friends and so far all of them are satisfied.
    Best of all, the Manhattan Hill is very close to the MTR station in Mei Foo. Therefore, convenience is guaranteed.
    Take a look at Manhattan Hill if you are looking for luxury apartments in the West Kowloon district.

Quote Originally Posted by marshy104
    Also does any know any agencies i can connect prior to leaving for Hong Kong that i can arrange viewings with?
    You might well find you don't need to speak to the agency in advance, I've walked into property agents and they've been able to show me around the area on the spot. Normally at least one person will talk English. They're not difficult to find. The link below has three next to each other within walking distance of Austin station.

http://goo.gl/maps/lXgbi

If you're looking for somewhere to stay near Austin while you look for something there are many hotels in the area at all price ranges.
    Last edited by dengxi; 26-02-2013 at 02:03 PM.

You might wanna consider Hampton Place in Tai Kok Tsui. Affordable, safe and convenient.

Austin Road station, nearest is Victoria Towers.

Or the stuff at Kowloon station. Plenty expensive choices there, even for 2 bedrooms.

Or move further along the line to Olympic, about a thousand developments there to choose from.