Like Tree7Likes

Renting Advice

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by rt512
    4 years is way too long , I can wait max 2-3 months.
    I think that was a rhetorical question

I don't think you will have large changes in RENTAL prices over 2-3 months. Maybe some good buying opportunities if a seller panics, but it's probably more difficult to find people who rent flats that panic.

Tung Chung I believe has some 3BR's for around or under 20K- almost certainly the 980sf gross 3BR's (wherein the br's are smallish) or the large units, 1100-1250sf 3BR's. The latter would likely be on lower floors but the units are pretty uniform.
    The kindergartens are very good and there are a couple. Lots of playing and running areas for kids.
    26 min train ride to Central.
    Beautiful seaviews from almost every unit.

Quote Originally Posted by gentlebob
    Beautiful seaviews from almost every unit.
    Where "beautiful seaview" includes a huge construction site for the Macau bridge and the associated customs terminal, lorry parks and so on. Once that's up and running I guess the local pollution from the lorries will be similar to the brown smog that hangs over Kwai Chung and Tsing Yi most of the time.
    I am a property agent
    Aha! That explains it!
    Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 20-04-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Actually we already have brown smog here, from airport and shenzen!

Actually we already have brown smog here, from airport and shenzen!
    Thought the brown smog was from the bullshit that property agents spew out

Tung Chung - Carribean Coast, Tung Chung Crescent and Seaview Crescent all have 3 bed roomed units for 20-22k. The biggest size is around 1150sq ft which ain't too bad but the bedrooms are a bit on the small side.

Citygate Outlet Mall and the nearby wet market are all a bonus but proximity to the airport (noise) and the aforementioned construction work is not.

The MTR took about 30 minutes from Tung Chung MTR to Hong Kong MTR.

Villa Athena in Ma On Shan. 20,000 for 1068 sq.ft. Beautiful sea view from every window, without bridges or lorries. Very quiet, built by best developer in HK. Close to MTR and bus interchange.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4