Like Tree9Likes

Share good/bad living places in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Share good/bad living places in HK

I hope some people can share living experience which places are good to live in HK. The price is affordable. HK property price is too high.

Also, appreciate someone can share bad living experience in which places in HK in order to avoid to move in.

Good: Kowloon Station, Olympic Station (the older estates are a lot more affordable, e.g. The Waterfront)
    Bad: Midlevels (especially with kids)

flower11 likes this.

Good: Tuen Mun

good: Tai Po, Sha Tin, Ma On Shan
    bad: Tuen Mun, Mid-levels
    reason: transport and environment

good: Yuen Long
    bad: HK Side

Good: Hung Hom. Good shopping (Markets and Supermarkets.) Waterfront is nice (smells a bit sometimes). Seems a bit more spacious than some parts of Kowloon or HK island

Good: Mei foo
    Bad: anywhere not on the mtr map!

Good: Anywhere that meets your own unique set of criteria for happiness - including budget, space requirements, transportation preferences; crowding parameters; proximity to various amenities such as beaches, shops, restaurants, hiking trails, open spaces, work etc.
    Bad: Anywhere that does not meet your own unique set of criteria for happiness - including budget, space requirements, transportation preferences; crowding parameters; proximity to various amenities such as beaches, shops, restaurants, hiking trails, open spaces, work etc.

Seriously. What an f'ing stupid question.

bibbju and carang like this.

I will never understand, why some people hate mid levels! it is such a convenient place to stay, if your budget allows... would never moved away (did it once to see a more quite side of hk and regretted it very soon)

Quote Originally Posted by papaya:
    I will never understand, why some people hate mid levels! it is such a convenient place to stay, if your budget allows... would never moved away (did it once to see a more quite side of hk and regretted it very soon)

I think many of the mid level haters either can't afford it or are budget conscience..

Can stretch the dollar further elsewhere..
    papaya likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast