serived apartment in around Sha Tin

serived apartment in around Sha Tin

I arrived in HK yesterday for a 1-year mission and I'm looking for a serviced apartment in the area of Sha Tin (with a budget around 10000 HK$ per month).
    I looked on the net but there's nothing in Sha Tin.

If you have addresses of real estate agent speaking English in this area OR info about serviced apartments, feel free to PM.

Not sure what the price is, but the Royal Park Hotel (or is that Park Royal?) is a serviced apartment. More like a glorified hotel room, though. It is Shatin Centre (the big mall above the train stop).
    Could also try Horizon Plaza in Ma On Shan. When I lived there they ran a daily shuttle to/from Shatin Centre.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You might have some trouble booking the Royal Park; it's an official Olympic hotel so you would be booted out from mid-July to mid-September. (I'm figuring all the rooms and serviced apartments would be needed for the games.)

The shuttle bus that Sleuth mentioned going from Horizon Suite Hotel to Sha Tin town centre is still running, although it apparently only starts at 9am. Here's the website.
    Horizon Suite Hotel

They used to run that shuttle earlier than that. Might be worth a call. I am thinking it started at 7 am and ran until 9 pm.