Like Tree39Likes

Whats Hung Hom like?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

you're asking for the impossible. lkf is in central so the residences will be mid-levels, peak and soho. you're battling with the people that work in the business district, service apartments and expat packages. you pay a premium to live in the area as it's close to work so you're looking at 10k minimum and anything decent would be around 15k.

Hi guys - some great viewpoints in this thread.

I'm moving to HK in 2 months and looking to start in HH as well - my customers are in HH and my office is in TST. From what I've heard/read, furnished apartments to consider are:

Gulf Horizon
    Harbourview Horizon
    Harbourfront horizon
    Laguna Verde
    (any others?)

OP - have you moved yet? tell us about your experience so far!

There is a direct and fast minibus to UnivStation from MaOnShan, #807 (i think). Big buses too along that same route. Ha, it's an easy bike ride too along the dedicated bike path. And from MOS one can hke unto the hills very conveniently. Night clubs and bars harder to find in MOS. Me? I'd keep far from the big highways, way too noisy for me.

Harbour Plaza Metropolis which is next to Metropolis Residence

I lived in the service apartment in Harbour Plaza Metropolis for a year before I moved to Metropolis Residence.

They're located on top of the Metropolis Mall opposite the Hung Hom MTR station

Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone. It was wild moving in and getting settled. I ended up living in Le Prestige Lohas Park Rent HK$ 14,700. Dollar for dollar the best place in town. For the likes of us that are use to 45 minute commutes to work this is a dream, 10 stops.(im from Australia and live 45km's from the city). The apartments are spacious (mine was 3 bedroom) the security is second to none and there are not to many apartments in HK that boast a park with a beautiful coy pond at its base. Very expat friendly all the concierge speak english (yes each tower has its own concierge) and there is a supermarket about 5 minutes walk.

I hope this helps

Cheers
    Shaun

joyojc, kimwy66 and imparanoic like this.

I'm in a super clean two bedroom flat in Whampoa garden cherry mansion.

550 sq ft and paying 15k. Pretty happy with the neighborhood and apartment

imparanoic likes this.

Hi everybody, I'm moving to Hong Kong next month and haven't been able to find any apartment. I will be working at PolyU and would like to live close enough. Don't mind sharing and my budget is 5-10K, hopefully around 7000. Does Habour Front, Metropolis and other services apartment only offer 2 or 3 rooms apartments and I'm just looking for a room or 1 bedroom. Any idea where should I look for? In the classifieds section there are not that many...

Pmed you.

This apartment in Whampoa garden has a second bedroom going to waste.

imparanoic likes this.

I know a friend who is leasing their flat in Hunghom near Mtr. Think it's a 2bedroom apt and is asking around hk9800. Let me check with them if ur interested.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamyhk
    I know a friend who is leasing their flat in Hunghom near Mtr. Think it's a 2bedroom apt and is asking around hk9800. Let me check with them if ur interested.
    Sure! PM me if you have any news.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast