Cat friendly temp housing ?

Cat friendly temp housing ?

Hello,

Will be arriving in HK mid June and was planning to bring my cat and get a serviced apartment for 30 days while I find a place. However most serviced apartments do not allow pets. Shama is booked as well as well as over my budget. I am avoiding the pet hotel option so I will likely need to leave my cat with family until I find a place.

Any chance someone has an apartment rental for 1 month allowing a cat ? My budget is around $12,000 HKD. I work in Central on Pottinger so a place within 30 minutes or so would be great though not required.

Also related looking for long term rental:

Must allow a cat.
    Should be within 30 minutes of Central or HK station.
    Good natural light/windows.
    $12,000 HKD or less.

Huge plus if there are trees/greenery in view or nearby, perhaps a balcony or roof. I can dream

Thanks,
    -Jonan

I've managed to find a place with castlehk.com. Not fully serviced but utilities, TV etc included and they are OK with my cat. Let them know where you are looking and your budget and they might be able to help.

i rented an apartment but i won;t be there until my husband come and join me in august. if u dont; mind staying at an old building, i would offer you my apartment at 8000hkd/month, utilities not included. it is a rather old building in yaumatei, 16/f, u can see the view of central from the bedroom window. but it is almost brand new inside. if u are interested i can send u a video of my apartment.

it is 3 mins walk to yaumatei station, that;s why u can reach central in no more than 20 mins.

send me a email at [email protected] if u are interested

Quote Originally Posted by azoca
    Hello,

Will be arriving in HK mid June and was planning to bring my cat and get a serviced apartment for 30 days while I find a place. However most serviced apartments do not allow pets. Shama is booked as well as well as over my budget. I am avoiding the pet hotel option so I will likely need to leave my cat with family until I find a place.

Any chance someone has an apartment rental for 1 month allowing a cat ? My budget is around $12,000 HKD. I work in Central on Pottinger so a place within 30 minutes or so would be great though not required.

Also related looking for long term rental:

Must allow a cat.
    Should be within 30 minutes of Central or HK station.
    Good natural light/windows.
    $12,000 HKD or less.

Huge plus if there are trees/greenery in view or nearby, perhaps a balcony or roof. I can dream

Thanks,
    -Jonan

HI- good luck with the cats and short term. We're arriving on July 1, 2 kids, 2 cats- and were able to find a serviced place through craigs list.

Its small, and not in the neighborhood we'll ultimately be living in, but should be a good starting point. Its also a pretty good price. (We're not there yet, so who knows- but I'm thinking positively)

Thanks

Thanks for the tips and offers. Would have been great but unfortunately my plans are set and its too late to change them now. Went the Shama route. Insane expensive for me but work covered part of it. I arrive June 21 and have a month to find long term rental. If you find any places pass them along.

Hope you all enjoy your new places!

Thanks,
    -Jonan